Friday, July 29, 2011

One Day, it was yesterday

Guess what? I've bought it. Yes. Come on, the title says it all, doesn't it?
Yes, I bought One Day yesterday at MPH's store wide book sale. 20% off. I know it's not much, but yes. Saving up to buy it was pretty hard. I had to live off coins and pennies. But I know it's worth it, though I'm broke. Seriously broke except for a few pennies left in my wallet.
Anyway, let's focus on things at hand here, shall we?
I'm sure everyone knows One Day has been made into a film, starring Anne Hathaway as Emma and Jim Sturgess as Dexter. I can't wait to watch it as it will be releasing some time around my birthday! I'm literally on tenterhooks here!
I've started with One Day and I'm completely in love with Em and Dex.
I'll keep you posted on my progress!
Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment